We’re back to the grind for a special December episode.
- David and I review the mess of vaccines, testing, and lockdown debates
- Adamson Barbecue in Toronto and COVID civil disobedience in Canada: anything for BBQ!
INTERVIEW: Sinclair Davidson is a professor of economics at RMIT University in Melbourne Australia and an Adjunct Economics Fellow at the Consumer Choice Center.
Unfreeze: How to Create a High Growth Economy After the Pandemic https://amzn.to/33H3rmW
- How to unfreeze our economies post-COVID and lockdowns
- Bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies helping us bounce back –
- Time to privatize public broadcasters
Consumer Choice Radio, hosted by Yaël Ossowski (@YaelOss) & David Clement (@ClementLiberty).
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on December 5, 2020.
#covid #blockchain #publicbroadcasting