INTERVIEW: Dr. Jeff Singer (@Dr4Liberty) – Principal and founder of Valley Surgical Clinics, Ltd., the largest and oldest group private surgical practice in Arizona, and has been in private practice as a general surgeon for more than 35 years. He is a Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute and a Visiting Fellow at the Goldwater Institute in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The difference between conventional vaccines and mRNA vaccines
- Were the Covid vaccines rushed? Are they safe?
- Did “Warp Speed” work?
- Why the FDA should fast track more drugs
- Prescription vs OTC drugs
- The impact of lockdowns on mental health, substance abuse, and the income gap
Consumer Choice Radio, hosted by Yaël Ossowski (@YaelOss) & David Clement (@ClementLiberty).
But David is flying solo this week as it’s Thanksgiving!
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on November 28, 2020.
Join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/consumerchoicec