- Protests, Blockades, and Hypocrites
- The National Conservatives have arrived
- Dave Chappelle, the NIMBY comedian
- Congressional insider trading ban bill set to make its debut
- Gazpacho Soup Recipes
- Congresswoman Nancy Mace’s cannabis bill excites Bill Maher
- Primary season is already starting and our issues are being highlighted
- Consumer Corner: 3D printing
INTERVIEW: Michael Diamond, Founding Principal at the Upstream Strategy Group, breaks down the Canadian Conservative Leadership race, and what important consumer issues will lead the debates: inflation, housing, and affordability.
Broadcast on Consumer Choice Radio on February 12, 2022.
Syndicated on Sauga 960AM and Big Talker Network.
Podcast Index: https://bit.ly/3EJSIs3
Our podcast is now Podcasting 2.0 compliant! Listen to the show using a #Bitcoin lightning wallet-enabled podcasting app (Breeze, Fountain, etc.) to directly donate to the show using the Bitcoin lightning network (stream those sats!).
More information on that here: https://podcastindex.org/apps
Produced by the Consumer Choice Center.