- Boris Johnson and the UK lift all measures — celebrate!
- The coup to oust BoJo came from within and probably failed
- Jordan Peterson’s article on academia, DIE, and ESG
- Let’s get more truck drivers to get goods to your stores and doors
- Chamath and the question of human rights in China
- China “dictatorship” and what it means for consumers
- President Joe Biden’s press conference and holding the floor
- Inflation, virus measures, more are sinking the Dems
- We love the good Twitter threads and supercuts
- Maybe we should revoke folks’ pundit cards
- David falls in the NPR trap
Broadcast on Consumer Choice Radio on January 22, 2022.
Syndicated on Sauga 960AM and Big Talker 106.7FM.
Podcast Index: https://bit.ly/3EJSIs3
Our podcast is now Podcasting 2.0 compliant! Listen to the show using a #Bitcoin lightning wallet-enabled podcasting app (Breeze, Fountain, etc.) to directly donate to the show using the Bitcoin lightning network (stream those sats!).
More information on that here: https://podcastindex.org/apps
Produced by the Consumer Choice Center.