This week, Yaël is back in North Carolina in the mountains and previewing his new Oculus Quest 2, while David is sad that his favorite Twitter accounts have been suspended, depriving him on Nancy Pelosi’s stock picks.
INTERVIEW: Jerry Buting, famed criminal defense attorney seen in Netflix’s “Making a Murderer” on all things related to Kyle Rittenhouse, Wisconsin justice, media and the courts, and more.
- @jbuting – https://jbuting.com/
- Reaction to the Kyle Rittenhouse trial
- Trials being livestreamed and the reaction of the jury
- An attorney has to be careful about letting the public reaction get to him
- Should we sequester juries for fairer trials?
- The public right to know versus a fair trial and publicity
- Are people now understanding the harsh charges and sentences thrown down by prosecutors?
- Does the fact that district attorneys run for office distort justice?
- Is the role of the media in the courts more helpful to the prosecution or the defense?
- Kyle Rittenhouse case vs. the killers of Ahmaud Arbery
- The role of the voting public in shaping the criminal justice system
Broadcast on Consumer Choice Radio on December 11, 2021.
Syndicated on Sauga 960AM and Big Talker 106.7FM.
Podcast Index: https://bit.ly/3EJSIs3
Our podcast is now Podcasting 2.0 compliant! Listen to the show using a #Bitcoin lightning wallet-enabled podcasting app (Breeze, Fountain, etc.) to directly donate to the show using the Bitcoin lightning network (stream those sats!).
More information on that here: https://podcastindex.org/apps
Produced by the Consumer Choice Center.
#bitcoin #breweries #consumerchoiceradio